Listen to full episode below
Rituals & Ancestors—with Becca Piastrelli
Join Elayne Kalila and Becca Piastrelli as they explore how to find your way home to yourself in an era of loneliness and separation.
How do we forge a meaningful connection to ourselves, each other, and the land upon which we live?
You’re going to love this powerful conversation where our ancestors and rituals become a pathway back to ourselves and to each other.
Here’s some of what they explore in this episode:
- Who are our ancestors, really?
- What are some practices to help us connect to our ancestry?
- What are some of the rituals that are simple and rooted in our modern lives?
- Why do rituals matter & how can we bring them into our modern life?
- How do we connect with the magic of cyclical living—and what does this have to do with our ancient, ancestral lines?
Be sure to listen to this very important conversation…
Becca Piastrelli writes about her life experiences, facilitates women’s gatherings both virtually and in person, and is the host of the Belonging podcast. She teaches and speaks on the nature of belonging and runs retreats to help women reconnect with their rooted sense of self. She lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband, child, two cats, and five chickens, where she gardens, cooks, mothers, and gathers with the ebb and flow of the seasons.
Find Becca on the web