Listen to full episode below
The Heart of the Magdalene—with Dr. Nicola Amadora
Join Elayne Kalila and Dr. Nicola Amadora as they explore the journey of spiritual awakening—through the deepest, darkest night of the soul, to moments of rapture and awakening.
In this amazing conversation, you’ll hear the incredible story of how Nicola was called to the Magdalane—including the wild goose chase she was sent on and the magical encounters that paved the way for her own ministry.
Here’s some of what they explore in this episode:
- What holds us together when it all falls apart?
- Spiritual awakening & the role of the “unexpected” along the journey
- Who is a Magdalena & how do we recognize ourselves as such?
- What does it mean to follow the “Path of the Magdalene?”
- The fierce love of the Magdalene
- What is the “feminine way” of spirituality?
Free offering: https://www.nicolaamadora.com/gift-signup/
Nicola Amadora Ph.D. offers a powerfully real and embodied, feminine spiritual path as a Spiritual Teacher, Psychologist, Women Leader, Author, and Speaker. For three decades she has been ushering thousands of women home. Nicola is passionate about the deep feminine way and our red lady Mary Magdalene and teaches retreats, courses and trainings worldwide. Nicola is wildly devoted to Her way – being fully human, living the soul fire as a woman, and turning lives and this shaken world around.