Listen to full episode below
The Saging Process: Sexuality, Vitality, & Power—With Dr. Saida Désilets
Join Elayne Kalila and her dear sister, Saida Désilets, as they dive into a juicy conversation about sexuality, sensuality, pleasure, aliveness, and the phases of change at perimenopause and menopause.
Dr. Saida drops so much useful information, deep wisdom, and support around women’s aging process, you’re going to want to have your notebook handy!
Some of what they dive into:
- A reframe of menopause—from a medical condition to the process of “saging”
- How to understand the markers of the “Saging” gateway for women
- The initiation gateway of no more BS!
- How sensuality assists us in this transition to this powerful stage of life
- How your brain changes as you age & why this is amazing—and something to be embraced!
- What the health of your pelvic floor has to do with your vitality & sexuality
ABOUT DR. SAIDA
Dr. Saida Désilets wants to live in a world filled with audacious, sexually sovereign people, living life on their own terms. As a TEDx speaker, researcher, counter-culture creatrix, body-philosopher, and author, her work has touched the lives of millions globally. Dr. Saida’s innovative approach to PsychoSexuality, desire, and pleasure invites both the public and professionals to better understand the importance of accessing their erotic genius. Her medically-endorsed method integrates somatic awareness, neural and cellular re-patterning and robust reframes of sensuality and sex which all work in harmony to support the erotic individuation process. When not researching or creating transformational programs, Dr. Saida enjoys leading Wilderness Safaris in South Africa and dancing Kizomba.