Listen to full episode below
Queen, Empress, Maga: Your Well Earnt Feminine Power
In this first episode of the new season, I come rolling back with more RED magic.
Join me as I set the scene for the next series of RED and let you into the discussions I’ve been having recently about what it means to embrace our saging process and make a timely claim to the power of menopause.
We all know about the three phases: Maiden, Mother, and Crone.
But what happens if you’re in between the Mother or Crone phase? What is this phase called and who is the archetypal power that resides within us when we reach the fabulous 50’s?
Could it be the Maga, Queen, or Empress?
In this episode:
- What if you’re not yet ready to be a Crone, but you surely aren’t a Mother anymore?
- What if you didn’t have birth children … then what
- What if we, as a generation, are stepping into a new phase of embodied womanhood for the first time in thousands of years (think: the ravages of patriarchy and our foremothers who had no money, property, rights, etc.)
- Consider the grief from the unmanifested desires of our mothers and the dream seeds we carry
- Maga Power: Not giving a sh*t about what others think of you & reveling in the energy that frees up
- Queen Power: Saying no (most of the time), sitting on your throne, and eating bon bons instead (at least some of the time)
- Empress Power: Honoring all that you’ve experienced & sitting in the bounty of the life you’ve created
What is this emerging face of the feminine? Who She is within us? What are her characteristics?
Let’s explore how naming her gives us more freedom, power, self-gnosis, and support to honor our life journey of the 50-something-year-old amazing women that we are!