Listen to full episode below
RED WOMEN TALK ABOUT – YOUR GENIUS
with Mellissa Seaman
Join Elayne Kalila and Mellissa Seaman as they dive into the concept of “genius.”
Mmmhmm. This is one heck of an episode!
They explore all the ways that we, as women, have been imprinted with the “not enough” or “too much” stories that stop us from bringing the fullness of who we are to the world.
They unpack some of the ways in which we limit ourselves from expressing our genius and what it takes for us to step into the places that scare us—and bring us greatest joy and fulfillment—at the same time!
Here’s some of what we explore in this episode:
- Genius”—What is it & how do we connect with it?
- Showing UP or Showing OFF?
- Hiding—how we hide our lights under the proverbial bushel!
- Her-story of not being liked—why we’re fearful of this & why we also worry about not being taken seriously
- Vulnerable shares & deeply tender moments—where both us bring you behind the curtain of what edges we’re standing on right now
Mellissa was a Stanford-educated business lawyer until her intuitive abilities awakened in the year 2000 with the birth of her daughter. Now she bridges the worlds of business strategy and intuitive intelligence.
Creative designers, Fortune 500 executives, and thought leaders hire her to teach them how to Channel their Genius, to create on demand, to stay in their flow state, and to create lucrative businesses that follow their souls’ calling.